Local SEO Case Study
Driving New Traffic for a New Local Restaurant
Campaign by the numbers:
- 31% – keywords on the 1st page of Google after 6 months
- 9 – keywords in the top spots after 6 months
- 1058 – Google my business inquires in 3 months
Our Clients Story:
Our clients moved to our area after perfecting their culinary skills in their native Sicily. Not intending to open a restaurant, they quickly realized that there was something missing from the local dining scene authentic Italian pizza. Luckily for pizza lovers, our clients didn’t waste anytime building their restaurant and their website. What they needed was local traffic to convert into customers.
Their grand opening generated enough buzz to keep them busy during the first two months. But the restaurant needed to build local interest quickly and sustain that interest at a level that was profitable. For local restaurants, this means a strategy that puts the restaurant in the top results of local searches and on commonly used review sites like Google My Business and Yelp. In the days of mobile devices when people are online almost 24/7, being discoverable via Google is critical to a business’ success.
Our Solution: (Within 3 months)
- Creating and researching keyword strategy that focused on local keywords and buying intent.
- We setup the restaurant on 30+ popular business review sites e.g. Yelp, that were relevant to the restaurant niche and location.
- In the last month we continued with building local citations and ramped up social media activity to engage with their customers and bring in new customers.
Conclusion to This Success Story:
After just 6 months of the Local SEO Strategy, this restaurant client with zero online presence is now thriving online and consistently meets all its revenue goals since this SEO campaign started.
- Website Design & Maintenance Package
- SEO Consultation and Management
- Social Media Management