Check out my list of 20 Best DIY Tools To Design Blog Graphics For Newbies. When we start a new blog it is easy to forget we are designing this to appeal to an audience not to ourselves. It is really important to have an idea of your target audience before you start any graphic work. Think of a color scheme that will appeal to your audience and stay consistent with it. Do not forget the importance of white space in your design, so your audience can easily separate your messages from one another, images and text.
Did you know: White space works as a period or comma when designing graphics?
This list is just a fragment of what is available to everyone that would like to DIY graphics for their blog. Do you use an awesome tool that you will like added to this list? Feel free to comment below.
- 123rf for photos, video clips and more.
- Adobe color wheel for complementary colors.
- Bannersnack for banner ads and promotion.
- Buncee for combining visuals and text with your images.
- Canva for awesome blog graphics, social posts and more.
- Chisel for writing words on images.
- Da Button Factory for buttons.
- Freebiesbug for free fonts.
- Haiku Deck for turning words into graphics and presentations.
- imgflip for generating memes.
- infogr.am for infographics.
- Magdeleine for imagery.
- Photoscape for editing images.
- Piktochart for infographics, reports, charts, and presentations.
- PosterMyWall for making awesome posters.
- Prezi for animated presentations.
- Quotes Cover for making visual quotes.
- Recite for turning quotes into graphics.
- Visage for turning your data into beautiful graphics and charts.
- Word Swag for adding visual words to images.
Need to post your Design Blog Graphics to your social media platform using automation?
Well, don’t wait any time and sign up for a 14day trial of an amazing social planner – TWS Social Dashboard. It’s completely free and doesn’t require card information to sign up and test drive this social planner. Check out my post on the TWS Social Dashboard here – Click me!